Thursday 20 October 2022

Exciting Part of Bhubaneswar Tours from a Tourist's Point of View

 Exciting Part of Bhubaneswar Tours from a Tourist’s Point of View

Hi all, I am a tourist and I love to explore new places, in my last tour I explored Indian’s one of the most beautiful city Bhubaneswar, on the Bhubaneswar tours I find lots of fun and excitement and here I am going to share my views on Bhubaneswar and my tour experience with you.

On my first day of Bhubaneswar tour, I reach on the airport and my tour guide wait for me outside, when I come out he received me and take me to the hotel, there I relax for sometime and order my lunch after that my tour guide take me to the Khandarigi and Udayagiri caves those are very beautiful places and very peaceful ad well, there are spend a good time explore the caves and sit for some time in a very clam environment, experiencing evening there is really a great experience. Next day I visit Lingaraja temple and I spend a really good time there, the environment inside the temple is peaceful and relaxing, then I visit Nadankanan Zoological Park and in evening I go for shopping in the biggest mall of Odisha. After all I go to hotel again and order some delicious Odia cuseine for dinner. Here in my Odisha tour, I enjoy the food a lot. My tour guide helps me a lot during the tour and tell me various important things about the tourist destinations of Odisha. Overall, it’s an enjoyable tour experience in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

So here is the overview of a tourists, and how he enjoys his tour, if you are also willing to visit Bhubaneswar in your next holidays, then Odisha tourism has some surprises for you in terms of discount and special services.

No comments:

Post a Comment